Veeva CRM integration
Veeva CRM is a CRM application built on the Salesforce platform. Network integrates seamlessly with Veeva CRM to provide real-time validated data to CRM users.
The following integration topics are available:
- Network Bridge - Within Network, run and monitor the data subscription jobs that export data from Network to Veeva CRM.
- Network hashtags in CRM- Configure hashtags to display in Veeva CRM to help CRM users find correct records faster in Network Account Search and throughout the CRM application (both Online and iPad).
- Increment delta IDs - Network increments the delta ID on objects for rejected data change requests so records remain synced between CRM and Network.
- Upserting data to CRM - Use the Veeva Connector to push object data from Network's FTP server to CRM.
- Extracting data from Veeva CRM - Use the Veeva Connector to communicate with CRM to extract data to Network's FTP server.
- Optimizing Network Account Search - Reduce the number of add requests that are sent to Network and help field reps quickly retrieve results.
- Limit Network Account Search results - Network Account Search (NAS) can be limited for Veeva CRM users based on specific Network fields
- State distributor licensing - Export the OhioTDDD license data to CRM.
For more information about the Network and CRM integration, see the Network Integration topics in the Veeva CRM Online Help.