Veeva Network is a complete, cloud-based customer master solution that combines healthcare professional, healthcare organization, affiliations and reference data, software and stewardship services in a single solution that’s seamlessly integrated with Veeva CRM. This provides accurate, complete, and always up-to-date customer data within Veeva CRM.
Veeva Network changes the way you interact with customer data. Benefits include:
- Request data changes in CRM by reps
- Global search from CRM
- Data is always validated, and always up to date
- Single source of information
- Provides a complete view of the HCP
About the Network Overview
The sections in this overview are intended to help you begin using Network quickly and easily.
They cover high-level information about key features and processes in Network, using the following:
- Key concepts containing introductory information on the feature or process
- User roles table outlining key tasks that can be performed by each user type
- An interactive diagram to illustrate the key concepts and roles
- A video tutorial to help provide context for the feature or process
These sections, and the rest of the online help, use the following symbols for user roles:
ST - Standard Users
DS - Data Stewards
DM - Data Managers
AD - Administrators
- System and Data Admin
The System and Data Admin user role combines the full capabilities of Data Stewards and Administrators.