Profile validation rules
Profile validation rules are supported for Veeva standard objects and custom objects.
When administrators create profile validation rules:
- Rules can be set up for any list of countries.
- Validation error messages can be defined in any Network enabled language.
- Rules apply to any data that you own and manage in your Network instance. This includes customer-owned records and customer-owned fields on valid master records.
- Enabled rules will run on add and change requests.
- Standard Users and Administrators can be added to each rule.
Enabling this feature
This feature is enabled by default; however, each rule must be enabled so that it will run in your Network instance.
The following tasks are required:
The following activities are available depending on the user type:
|Activity||Standard User||Data Steward||Data Manager||Administrator|
|Enable predefined rules||
|View validation error messages||