Match against Veeva OpenData
Match against Veeva OpenData downloads Veeva OpenData records that are an ACT A high confidence match between two records. ACT matches result in a merge without any human review. match with corresponding incoming records from a source subscription. Weak or suspect matches The identification of multiple records that are suspected to be duplicates of one another, but without high enough confidence for automatic resolution. are not downloaded. Matching is determined by the match rules configured in the source subscription.
Match against Veeva OpenData behaves as follows:
- Records that do not exist in the Network instance are downloaded.
- Records that match an existing customer-owned record are not downloaded, but the customer-owned record might be updated.
- HCO parent records that are not in the Veeva OpenData source file are not automatically downloaded.
Note: Automatically matching against Veeva OpenData is not supported for third party data sources. An error occurs if a third party data source tries to run matches against Veeva OpenData.
Enabling this feature
- Veeva Support: Enable Match against Veeva OpenData and the Veeva OpenData subscription for the required country.
- Administrator or Data Manager:
The following activities are available depending on the user type:
|Activity||Standard User||Data Steward||Data Manager||Administrator|
|Enable match and download of matching Veeva OpenData records||
|Update match configuration||