Source inactivation detection
When custom keys are source deactivated:
- Network knows that the entity won't be managed from that source.
- Matching on the custom key no longer occurs.
- Searching on the custom key is still supported.
- Target subscriptions will no longer export the custom keys.
Enabling this feature
The following task is required to enable this feature:
- Administrator: Add the following property to a source subscription in the Advanced Mode:
Note: Use this feature only on source feeds that always send all records. Do not use on source feeds that send deltas of records.
The following activities are available depending on the user type:
|Function||Standard User||Data Steward||Data Manager||Administrator|
|Run source subscription||
|View custom key status on Profile||