Queued DCR tasks
When working with queued requests:
- Change requests on unverified records have In Queue status and do not display in the Inbox.
- In Queue tasks are grouped on the Change Request page of the initial unverified record.
- Unverified records have a Pending Review status and must be processed before the associated In Queue tasks.
- In Queue tasks are processed in order of the Network create time so new changes are not overwritten.
- To ensure that they are not impacted by the Network internal task status, the In Queue status is not exposed to Veeva CRM or downstream systems through API retrieves.
Enabling this feature
Note: DCR queue is not supported for third party master systems.
The following activities are available depending on the user type:
|Enable the Create Unverified setting
|Submit changes on unverified records
|View In Queue tasks on DCR page