View Network reporting queries
The Report Audit History page displays all SQL queries run by each user. The query list includes the user name, status, processed rows, and query code run.
Administrators can access the Report Audit History page by clicking Logs > Report Audit History.
By default, up to 50 entries for the past day display.
Each event includes the following information:
- Timestamp - the date stamp for the query event.
- User Name - the initiator of the event.
- Status - the role of the user that initiated the event. Possible values
COMPLETED: the query completed successfully.
TIMEOUT: the query took too long and timed out.
ERROR: the query contained an error.
- Rows - the number of rows returned by the query.
- Time - the time taken to run the query in milliseconds.
- Query - the query run. Hover over a cell to see the full text of the query.
The possible values listed here include the most common values for each column. If you don't see the definition for a value that appears in an audit history log in your instance, let us know.
Filter by date
To view results for a specific time period, perform one of the following actions:
Choose a range from the Date range and To fields and click the Get History button.
Click the Choose time period drop down list and select a predefined period; for example, Last 7 days.
Export the audit history
You can export the audit history to your local file system by clicking the Export button.
This downloads the refined history as a .csv file that you can open using a spreadsheet application.